Monday, January 31, 2011

Today was owl.

Don't you just love turning nouns into adjectives! I am in loooooove with my linguistics class. Love it. Like super flipping out over this. So I've been reading up on what you're supposed to eat when you're training and I may have a problem with following SGD and training. I admit, best skinny little bitch you were in fact correct. So I'm still going to try and follow it as best I can but I'm trying to shift my focus into healthy eating and running. I'm really looking forward to getting in touch with my legs. That sounds weird, but it's true. I mean...if I do this and I start gaining weight I'll smack and bitch. But hopefully I'll keep my cals under 650 a day and be able to run. I'm really going to up the veggie and fruit intake. I'm looking to have a salad at least once a day with fruit and protein involved. There is the fat free raspberry dressing at school. I'm so down with that.

So today in my drawing class we had to model for each other. Am I really as fat as that girl made me. Like I'm self conscious enough already, did you really have to draw me that wide!
Ick. I do not want to talk about it.

So today was owl. Allow me to demonstrate:


That was fun wasn't it!

Um. God I feel disgusting. My oatmeal hasn't really been helping me. I think I'm going to try that yogi tea that is supposed to make you poo.

OMG TEA! I have a tea date with the hot dean tomorrow. He's so awesome. I love boy. I love boy with all my fingers and toes, but dean is a grown accomplished poet and he's just sooo intellectual and when he speaks oh god it hits you from the inside out and it ooooooo. So I ran into him thursday in the snow and he was like oo hi and gave me a hug and we confirmed our date and I'm so excited.

So I have tons and tons to do. I love homework. Don't you just feel so productive!

Loves loves.


my legs...my legs need to look like this!!!!
__________________
Nicole- Hi Nicole! Good luck with the SGD. And I hope you're training goes well. We can compare over time...sorry...I'm always so competitive! :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. That first picture is fantabulous. I feel like the girl started out looking like I did at one point. And she ends up looking like I hope to look. I love it! Gotta save that one. ;) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your background. it reminds me of wes anderson..and i love your owl accessories! today i wore my favorite socks..they are a dusty blue with little black ravens all over them. but alas, there was a hole in the heel and i had to pitch them. be safe in the snow out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, so following you! I love this blog. I love that you were owl, I may try that another day. If I do, I will let you know lol. Stay skinny, stay strong dear!

    ReplyDelete