Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snowblind


Wow the snow. I mean I missed my only class yesterday because school refused to close until after my class would have been over and now today a delay till 1pm. Geez. It's like white out..really really white outside. Cat went out because she's retarded and she tried to jump and THWAP! smack belly flop into a snow mound and disappeared. She was not very happy at all. But she's retarded and keeps meowing to go out again.

So I have no idea what I weigh and it is driving me insane. The scale is broken I don't know what the numbers mean. I know yesterday the numbers went down but I felt way to fat for that to be true and today I feel thinner but the number went up. It is fucking with my head and I don't like it but I can't afford to just go out buying scales and I don't know what to do. I do know I'm weighing at work tomorrow and I'm bloating and fucking huge and didn't lose this week because I'm lazy and a fatty fatty who eats and eats and that is embarrassing. I'm embarrassed to step on that scale. I want to be down 5lbs for the first february weigh in. That better happen.

Anyway, I have to go to school tonight and I'm scared shitless because I have to give out a story I wrote to my writing class and I've never done that ever ever ever before and it is terrifying. I've been editing it all week but I'm not satisfied. I am determined though and I have a shit ton of research writing to get done and I want to get my Edinburgh and Oxford applications in this weekend but I don't know if that will happen. Boy wants to go snowboarding sunday but I'm so poor I'm not sure I can. Can someone just please give me money. I'm a good person, I always help people, and I'm caring and loving. If I could afford gas to get to school it would be nice.

On the brightside I have rediscovered Raisin n Spice Oatmeal. Hello fiber. I love you. So yea, 150cals but I will be eating it everyday for breakfast! Yay breakfast!

So one day, when I'm all grown up and a successful world renowned research and married and a mom I want to look just like Angelina Jolie. She is so regal and just plain beautiful. And of course damn skinny.







_______________
Ariana & Mich- You guys were totally right about the hotdogs...dude..turkey hot dogs..80cals. I could have done much worse on a binge.
Honor Regzig- you can slap me too, I never binge while I have my period, just the day before. At least I'm not alone on that one.

3 comments:

  1. i personally adore anne hathaway, maybe it's cause I relate to her. But i love how gorgeous and badass angelina jolie is, she's a mom, but that doesn't mean she can't throwdown.

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that cat thing was funny :). Maybe since you can't weight right now until you get a decent scale, you could use your body measurements as a way to track progress? Just a thought- if my scale stopped working then I would probably become best friends with my measuring tape! I always fear the thought of getting up in front of the class speaking! Public speaking is the one thing people fear right after death. I don't know how people can get up and speak and it doesn't bother them. I'm sure you'll do great though- just practice by yourself before you'll get up you'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh i hate the snow its just fucking everywhere and teh snow piles and its so cold ugh it needs to go away already
    mayb try a tape measure until u can get a scale u can take ur meansuremnt and track them that way

    ReplyDelete