Thursday, January 6, 2011

wtf scale

Oh come on. I haven't lost or gained anything! I mean at least I haven't gained but wtf scale. That's just a little ridiculous. I need to see some numbers budging! I only have 4 days to be 137! Hurry up hurry up hurry up!

Gym time
Wish I wasn't in so much pain.
Gah old lady.

Will keep this image in mind at the gym. _____________________________ Ariana- thanks for the praise...wish it would show on the stupid scale. And spread the word of tipping to your children and your children's children. It's so annoying sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. I sooooo feel u. my scale wont budge either!! hopefully this means next wk we will see some mjor loss! grrrr. so frustrating but we must stay focused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh ih ate my scale as well its beinga b itch
    love the pic

    ReplyDelete