Saturday, January 1, 2011

Too Tall?

Sometimes I look at other people's thinspo, pictures, and stats and I see things like HW:100 CW: 89 GW:70 and I just think "that's not fair". I'm 5'7'' and while I would love to weight 70lbs and would absolutely delight in the ability to be pushed around and picked up by the wind, my functioning brain is aware that I would probably be dead, or at least dying if I weighed 70lbs. So sometimes I feel like I'm the only person out there who isn't 5'2''. I'm sorry I'm slightly taller than you and I am so envious of everyone who feels fat at 90lbs. So I went searching for some tall skinny girls to remind me that being thin is possible and it's not just for 5'2'' people or 16year old girls. I can do it too. And seeing pictures of girls my height at the weight I used to be has made me all the more motivated because I forgot how nice I looked. So yes. All of these pictures are girls who claim to be 5'6'' or taller.










3 comments:

  1. great pics and u can lose the weight if u really want to
    im 5'5 lowestr ive been recnelty was 94 but have been samller if i can do it so can u yeah got health issues from it but so wroth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow 5'7 person :)
    Yea sometimes I get jealous of the super tiny ones. And I wonder what it would be like to be double digits. Then I remember that I like having functional organs.
    If I really want to be double digits I'll take my weight in kilos ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I was thinking the same thing a couple weeks ago. A "normal" weight for a 5' person is 100. Of course they can get into double digits-No Fair!!

    ReplyDelete