Sunday, January 23, 2011

I will not eat while I do homework

I will not eat while I do my homework. I do not need to eat. I am not hungry. Not at all. Besides I've already had 690 today and well that is enough because thin is worth more so I'm not going to eat. Besides I have so much work that needs to get done! Chapter outline, finding my art supplies, 1 draft of a short story, I have like 10 poems to read and do some analyses on. That is so much you do not have time to eat. Eating is what fat people do. Are you fat. well. yes. yes you are but not at heart so you will not eat. Nope. Not at all. Food is gross anyway. What weird textures. And like seriously the after taste. Ew you'll just have to brush your teeth. Food is so nasty. I don't see why people even bother eating. Just give me a IV hooked up to banana bag. So much better than disgusting food.



















Weight down 1/2lb. intake. 690. output. 779.

3 comments:

  1. amazing thinpso
    im the same i sanck whileim working
    gotta stop that
    stay srong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first line of this post too fast and thought it said "I will not eat my homework."

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That line will stick in my head when sticking something in my mouth - what weird textures, indeed.

    ReplyDelete