Friday, January 14, 2011

Do you know what I love...

...I love Werthers Original Caramel Hard Candies. They are the shiznatzel.
If I was a young boy from the early 90's this would be the exact face I make in anticipation of eating a Werther's Candy. This shiz is amazing and I just bought a 7lb bag of it. I'm stocking up for school snacks. I keep some in my purse and suck away during class. Yea yea 23calories but these types of candy get rid of my hungry so like if I want to eat I suck on a candy instead. And life is awesome.

What else to I like?
Well...I like Arnold Palmer's.
Everyone needs to bow down and thank this man for deciding to be world famous and then deciding that lemonade tastes better with iced tea. I love it. Love love love it. Unfortunately mixing drinks can get kinda pricey with the cals sooooooo what I now love even more than Mr. Arnold Palmer is.......
CRYSTAL LIGHT! Oh Yea. Makin' my own Arnold Palmers from now on. Big huge ones. 2quarts actually and only 20cals a serving. Suck on that Arizona Iced Tea.

So I'm just having a great day and thinking about all the things I love. Trying to plan a trip to egypt and alaska. Buying school supplies. Buying yarn. Oh man do I love buying yarn. Decided that I need to sit down and knit boy that hat he's been wanting for like 2 years. I also decided that I'm going to knit it flat instead of round and just sew the seams. I think it will go quicker that way.

Oh anyway. Food yes. Food

Umm
handful cinnamon toast crunch: 80cals
2 eggs: 46cals
2 werthers: 46cals
1 AP: 20cals
_________________________
total consumed: 192cals ---(let's note that my mum is making pizza and I've been waiting all day for it sooo I'm going to enjoy it and stay under my 650cals for the day. go me)

Burned
57min elliptical----527cals
squats-45
crunches-14cals
___________________
total burned: 586cals-----plus all the walking with the shopping and house cleaning.

So. Story time.
I was at the gym today and I was going to an hour's worth of cardio. And I was almost there. And I was going strong thinking oh maybe I'll do an hour and a half since I'm feelin' really good when this woman walks in.......
Yea...dramatic example but not by much. This lady was a huge wobbling globbing penguin wrinkle with whore makeup from the 1940's. And I was like ...whatever..to each his own...and then she gets on the elliptical next to me. This woman must bathe everyday for the pasted 50years in chanel no5 and taking shots of it every 5 minutes. It was like the apocolypse had come and it was wrinkly. I couldn't breathe and she doesn't notice and then my super sensitive super crazy allergies kick in and this woman watches me hop off the elliptical cover my mouth and sneeze uncontrollably for like 5mins and shes just watching me die and what does she do...she asks me if I'm done with my machine. SOB. So yea...57min elliptical today. not 60. 57. what kind of number is 57. Lame.

Soooooooo I'm buying this for myself when I reach 118lbs

I am very excited about this goal because this year I am going to need all new bikini bottoms. Byebye XL hello S/M. Plus my bff B works at VS and she gets discounts and this year I just want to treat myself just this once and buy a bikini somewhere beside Target.

Oh. Yay. Boy is coming over. Fun!

1 comment:

  1. werthers orginial are the best, now i really want one. damn you
    and lol at the old woman
    x

    ReplyDelete