Saturday, January 8, 2011

In pain

woke up at 6am. server meeting from 7am-11am. work without break, sitting down or stopping: 11:15am-12:20am. I'm fucking exhausted. And I need $8.00. All i wanted was 300 but noooo i only made 292. damnit. anyway i can't fucnction so more later but

food:
1/2 bagel: 144cals
doughnut with sugar: 190cals
1/2 smal dulce de leche chzcake: 210cals
1/2 small godiva chzcake: 210cals
_______________________________
754 cals total consumed

burned:
walking for 17 gdamn hours straight: 2598cals. i can't stand
5min crunches: 14cals
________________
total burned: 2612cals

lose it says I'm 2649cals under my daily allowance.

Oh god im in pain.


3 comments:

  1. I wish I had a job that required so much walking around, I know it's hard and painful but it's forced and paid exercise. good job on that loss of calories. get some rest.

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I agree with Chole, a job where I wsa constantly on my feet moving would be awesome! And your burning over 2,000 is insanly awesome! Making nearly $300 for one day's work is great! Shoot...I don't make that in 2 weeks! (of course part time doesn't help ><). If I was making that I could be living on my own in no time! I hope you start feeling better- some tylenol and a hot bath will make everything better :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow u walked alot i would of so passed out if that was me
    begining on ur feet is good though i work retail so im ocnstanly on my feet as well

    ReplyDelete