Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Jewels



So today was a terrible. I ate...a cheeseburger and fries and 2 bowls of oatmeal...omg and ice cream. wtf happened. Boy came over and we just went out and had a wonderful day and we stopped for lunch and I ate half my cheeseburger and fries there and then we came home hours later and had the leftovers for dinner and I oh god I'm so ashamed. I have so much fun when I'm out with him but I know like I'm staring at my food like why am I eating this and I feel like such a failure. I was only supposed to eat 650 today and well...my best estimate is 1,586calories. I want to kill myself. So I'm going to do some homework and remain calm and just do my excercises and then get some rest because I have a long day and the important thing is to remain calm. Because I still have tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a much better day. Maybe I won't even eat. How fun would that be! I mean, class from 10-2:15 then 4:30-7 I can totally bypass food. Who needs it...not me. not at all. And I'm just going to keep repeating that to myself.

Lets look at the positive. Went shopping today. Got a cute new top with owls all over it. I may take a page Dani's book and show you a pick when I wear it tomorrow. Maybe if I start sharing pictures it'll be more motivation. I don't want you guys to see how fat I am. By the way...totally psyched to have new followers! Hi new people! Anyway so boy and I just spent the day together and I got some new underwear...5 for 25 at victoria secret. Boy is so hilarious I cannot stop laughing. Props to him to coming into the store with me. And I got two new rings and I'm in love with them so I want to show you.

I'd model the new underwear but that would just be embarrassing! Do you know that I can't spell embarrassing? Every time I have to spell check. Pretty sad. But I guess everyone has those words that just completely trip them up.


So I have a lot of actual homework to do but I'm really focused on this research I've got going on right now but I'm waiting on an important article being sent to me and it still hasn't arrived and I'm like bugging out because, well, I really need it. But I have been finding some new articles that just came out and I'm obsessing. I know I'm a dork but I just love research. Oh man.

I'm really excited to start running tuesday. I'm going to do tons of stretching tomorrow and then I'll wake up nice and early tuesday to go for a run. I'm aiming to just see how long it takes me to do 2 miles and to count how many times I stop. My goal is to run 3miles without a break by the end of next week so I can really get straight into my running plan. This is the best 85$ I've ever spent. I can't wait till I cross that finish line. I'm going to jump up and down.

Oh man. I wanted to be in bed in a hour so I'm going to head off. Everyone have a good day tomorrow!

I'M A RAINBOW!!!!







1 comment:

  1. love your blog :) started the SGD diet today! it is so awesome that you are training for a half marathon. i just got back into running as well. good luck with your training!
    xoxo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete