Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I did not win the lottery :(

Somewhere out there, two people are multi-millionares and I...am not :(. Oh well. I hate when you don't even win back the amount you paid for the ticket. It's like life is like HA! Oh well.

Anyway. Weigh gain crisis is over. Went to the gym today at 140 (which is :( but better than yesterday). But since I'm waiting to get into the shower because I live with 8billion people, I found a tape measure and have decided to keep track of my inches. Every week, I guess every Wednesday I'll remeasure and I better see some goddamn change.

Bust: 33 (and that better not go down I need boobs) Goal: 33
Ribs under bust: 29.5 Goal: 27
Waist: 27 Goal: 24
Hips: 33.5 Goal: 30
Butt: 39 (holy god) Goal: 33
Thigh: 22 Goal: 17
Calf: 14 Goal: 12
Upper arm: 10 Goal: 8

Wow. Now I feel like a super fatass. Great. Well at least I haven't eaten yet today. And I'm going to work from 4:45-10 so hopefully I'll avoid all bread/soup and stick to water. Which really sucks because if I could eat 1 soup, it would be the soup we have today. But I won't because its 10trillion calories and I will be even fatter so no.

Oh

Shower. Yes.

4 comments:

  1. I would kill to win the lottery! I could think of a whole list of things I would do with the money! Haha, the "bust" measurement made me laugh! That's the only place I wouldn't want to lose weight because I need boobs too! Measuring yourself if a lovely idea! Even though the scale might not be changing, the numbers could be going down!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave girl - taking & sharing your measurements...hehe! ; ) THey aren't bad at all though. I hear ya on the bust thing. At 138-ish I was a 32B, now I'm a 32A. So sad...LOL! Oh well...I'd rather have small boobies & be skinnyyyyy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: there is no way in hell I am posting a pic of my lard ass! LOL! maybe when I get to 105...depending on how lardy-ish it still is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i coudl win the lottery but that would entail i acutally play it

    ReplyDelete