Saturday, January 1, 2011

I am an old woman

Out till about 6am partying going from Bar A to my house for drinks and all the dancing. Good lord my old lady body is acting up and all my joints are inflamed and I can barley stand. But of courseI had to go to work today to make all of $37. Whoa, rollin' in the dough. Not like we spent tons of money last night or anything. Anyway, new years resolutions!

1. Lose weight.
2. Pay off credit card by June.
3. Get into graduate school
4. Learn German
5. Knit boy the hat he's wanted for 2 years.

I think it will go well.
Oh god everything hurts so frickin bad. I can't stand, can't sit, can't lay down, everything is just so painful on my body. Damn you dancing. Damn you DJ. Damn you alcohol. Ow. Fuckin ow.

On the bright side, the 6 hours of dancing I did resulted in a 4lb drop in weight. So I'm starting the new year at 140.5lbs. It's a lot but it's a start.

Today's food includes:

5 french fries: 54cals
8oz of steak: 425 cals
1.5 cups of rice: 465cals
____________________
total: 944calories

Oh god. Oh god I did not just eat all of that. I want to die. I can't. Why am I such a fat fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment