Saturday, January 15, 2011

Boredom is a killer

So I've realized that I eat when I am bored. Which is terrible. Just plain terrible. So I've made a list of things I can do instead of eating.

1. any and all forms of homework
2. edit article
3. graduate school applications
4. gym/home workout
5. watch a movie
6. take a nap
7. knit
8. read
9. color
10. practice piano/violin/flute
11. turn on pandora and dance around
12. play with cat
13. sex---wow...why is this so far down my list
14. clean/reorganize
15. gameboy....yea that's right..old school
16. stumbleupon
17. thinspo search
18. find new makeup ideas and practice.
19. color code things
20. B&N trip with some starbucks espresso


If that isn't enough then I have a problem.

Anyway. I actually ate a lot today because I was sitting with my dad and it was like an oreo commercial with a dad and a kid reading the paper at the table and there are oreos involved. So yea...intake waaaaay more than I wanted all because of the mindless oreo's but fortunately there was work and I've burned 1555cals....ooo that's a fun number.

So I'm going to watch some Dr. Who and paint my nails. Loves





3 comments:

  1. I really liked your last blog post but I couldn't think of anything to say! It's weird how we want to go out and eat "normally" without feeling guilty about it later but our desire to lose weight and be happy with our bodies seems to overpower the desire to want to be normal a lot of times.

    We're definitely in the same boat with the boredom eating thing! That's basically my weekends- boredom and eating. You've inspired me to make a "things to do beside eat" list now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i eat when im bored as well
    ur list is good hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreos are like the Ultimate Evil. Nice list! I should make one of those...

    ReplyDelete