Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tipping..do it

First off this was the worst night in the history of waitressing ever! EVER! You...yes you...you three stupid fake ID girls. It is never, ever EVER okay to tip $7.00 on a $120 flipping bill! I hate you and I hope you slipped on the ice. And I'm out major cash and I owe everyone money because I deleted the stupid gift card! Gah ridiculous. On the bright side my little calculator says I burned 700cals running around work today! I love my shape ups!
Oh I joined Lose It. This thing is fricking amazing. I love it. I love graphs. I love it telling me I over 1000 calories below my daily limit. And I especially love it telling me that losing 2lbs a week will have me 30lbs down by april! That would be awesome.
Question...how many calories are in wonton soup? I've seen from 178-900 and I just don't know what to believe. I have two weaknesses in this world, pizza and wonton soup. That's it. When they are there I'm like 'oh god this is soooo gooood'. So when I came home from work I had a small bowl. I don't drink the liquid because you can just taste the salt, but I did eat 3 wontons themselves and I feel like that's where all the calories are but I just don't know!
So today:
Food:Jello: 10cals
1/2c cinnamon toast crunch dry: 87 cals
wonton soup: 362?
2 life savers: 47cals
1 sip gateorade: 8cals
4 sips hot chocolate: 19cals
total consummed: 532cals...but maybe more now i don't ever want to eat wonton again!

Exercise:30min elliptical: 233cals
situps: 70cals
10min stretching: 17cals
squats and leg lifts: 133cals
walking like crazy at work:700cals
total burned: 1,153cals
I better be fucking skinny in the morning.I feel like I have these days where I don't really eat and whatever I do eat I work off 10x over but then I wake up in the morning and I'm still fat and weigh the same or god forbid weight more! I know it's insane but I guess my body really does hate me.
Oh god I'm exhausted. Going to take some anti-inflammatories for my aching old lady body and hopefully I'll be able to sleep.

Ariana: That's my hope. I've stayed at higher weights before but been ridiculously tiny because I've had no body fat just muscle so fingers crossed!

bonesarepure: Dude, every 4 days and $1 a ticket. Someone has to win ya know.

Skinny Little Bitch: Thanks for being nice. You can say it. My measurements are huge. But that's the idea. Admit it to at least a virtual world and then I have to be accountable for myself now. And omg shut up. Measure your butt and then look at my butt measurements! Lard...<3>

2 comments:

  1. Awesome exercise & intake! I have no idea about the cals in the wanton soup though- my biggest weakness: chocolate...or anything sweet. I've never been a fan of pizza- I guess I've just had it so much I'm sick of it or something. My mum's been a waitress ever since she was 16 and if there's one thing she's taught me in my life, that's to tip and tip well! She practically raised me on tips & I'd often hear her complain how she'd work for hours and only come home with $13. Oh, and apparently church people are the worst tippers! I commend anyone who's a waitress because you have to patience to be friendly to everyone, even those irate customers who are really rude. I'd be fired within a week if I was ever a waitress. Yep, you definitely burn tons of cals always on your feet walking like that! 30 pounds by April would be freaking amazing! At first 2 lbs doesn't seem like a lot, but when you look at it like that, I guess those pounds lost really add up!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry idk the cals of that soup mainly cause i dont eat it but im sure u can find a low cal recipe onloine and tweak it and make ur on
    wow crzy exercise there andthose gilrs are bitches

    ReplyDelete