Tuesday, January 4, 2011

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!

I don't fucking understand. I just don't. It's not fair and I'm going to cry because my life is shit and I am the fattest fuck on the entire fucking planet. How on fucking earth can I eat so little, exercise so fucking much and still GAIN 2.5 FUCKING POUNDS! I can't. I just I don't understand and I wish there was some magical way that I could just take a fucking knife to my fucking stomach and cut it all fucking off and not bleed to death. I don't even care about bleeding to death as long as I was fucking skinny in my fucking coffin and I fucking can't. I hate everything right fucking now. And why the fuck am I dragging myself to the gym if it doesn't do anything at fucking all. This is shit. Bull fucking shit. That's it. Liquids only today and if I'm not at least 13fucking7 by Sunday then I have to return the mad expensive necklace that I've borrowed and never returned to my sister. Fucking Fuck.

3 comments:

  1. okay...take a few deep breaths and pull yourself together. : ) if you are restricting and exercising, it HAS to be water weight. you sciemtifically CANT gain weight from thin air! the same thing has happened to me and, trust me, I know how fucking frustrating it is! the scale is a lying little bitch sometimes! she just wants to frustrate you to the point you give up. dont let her win. just stay stong and focused and try to look at weight loss on a bigger scale than those day to day fluctuations. keep doing what you are doing and you WILL loose. its science. I bet within the next few days you drop a few overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o hunny just breathe it will all b ok i pormise u
    it could just b water weight of is ur period comeing soon it could b that

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really hope u feel better soon :(
    tomorrows another day,
    next week is another week.
    dont beat ur self up to much about it...
    i agree with the first comment, dont let the scales win your better then them!
    stay strong darling! <3

    ReplyDelete