Wednesday, January 19, 2011

feeling better.


So I have successfully completed my punishment for failure. I think I make have sports induced asthma. I had to stop a few times because I just could not breathe. Anyway. I was doing my crunches and I was like..no I need more so I did the Tracy Anderson Thanksgiving workout 3times through the cardio session with her and then 40 reps of each toning workout. I'm going to do some more before bed but I need to try and breathe. Do you guys know Tracy Anderson? She's my love. A workout god. Here is the video just incase.








Anyway. So my semester of just for fun classes has begun. I was in my drawing class today and the whole reason I took this class was because the whole thing focuses on the nude model. I love nude models. I absolutely fell in love with the human form and how it can be so beautiful, so grotesque, and so full of movement. I just love it and I am shaking with giddiness at taking this class. But I'm sitting there surrounded by art majors and they are complaining that they have to draw nude models. I just wanted to slap them and be like "how on earth do you call yourself an artist!" It just made me so ridiculously angry.

But on a bright note I have successfully under budgeted my club for the Valentine's Dance/Party for the local Boys and Girls Club. Some day I'll be a wonderful PTA mom. Oh god. What a sad and wonderful idea.

So I'm working through every single university in the UK looking for the ones that have my major and I'm adding them to my wonderful spreadsheet of Masters Programs. I really just cannot wait to go abroad for my Masters. Particularly I am going out of my mind wishing and hoping and jumping up and down for the University of Edinburgh. Oh please oh please oh please let me get in!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow...I'm an idiot. I made a schedule that has my 1st class at 10:00-11:15am and my 2nd class at 6:00-7:15 pm. Yea. And I live too far away to drive home during my 6HOUR BREAK! So I'm going to do 2 hours at the school gym and work on my grad school list some more. Wish I could remember the combination to my lock. I bought it for the school gym last semester and forgot the combination over break and now I'm stuck with a pretty blue lock that is locked and will not unlock. Bleh.

Anyway.
Stay thin and Stay beautiful.
Off to do some more leg lifts.
I will be thin I will be thin I will be thin I will be thin I will be thin I will be thin (man I really wish I wasn't academic career wise because I would totally get "I must not tell lies" tattooed on my hand) I will be thin I will be thin I will be thin I will be thin I will be thin I will be thin.


2 comments:

  1. glad u like ur calsses and wow all fun classes most b nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like wonderful exercise time you got in there! I bet your burned off all those cals from that family dinner! That art class sounds rather...er, interesting! A class devoted to nude models- should be an art majors dream! What is your major currently and what do you want to do for your masters? If you don't want to say because you want to remain anonymous that's completely understandable, I was just wondering. Ooh...I've heard amazing things about Edinburgh! Going there would be so great! Studying abroad is loads of money so unless I get some sort of scholarship, there's no way I could ever do that ><. I hope you get in!! A couple of my professors studied at the theology seminary there and they said it was tough, but they loved it and learned a lot. They also have a great med program too!

    That girl's legs and hip bones in the picture are perfect.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete