Saturday, January 29, 2011

please let me get a new job


Sooooooo I woke up mad fuckin early today to go apply for jobs. First I went to bookstore1 and I met the manager and filled out the app and when I went to go hand it back in I couldn't find him and some other lady took it and that made me really mad because I like to talk to the manager. Bosses cant resist me. I ace interviews and I didn't get that chance so they better call. Then I went to bookstore 2 and the lady at the desk was really rude and was like "the application is online" and I was like oh gee thanks. So I filled that out and it took forever!!!!!! So I came home and I decided to save my gas and I'll apply to bookstore 1 location2 on monday when I'm at school near it. I really hope the call. I need a new job and I've always wanted to work there.

So I've eaten 522cals today and that's all I plan on eating. But I am foodrunning tonight so I'm going to bring some grapes with me just in case. Todays allowance is 650 and I intend to not even hit 600 soooooo yea. Oh and I'm down 1/2lb which is pretty good considering how goddamn period bloated I am.

So I'm exhausted but I have work to do and I just don't know where to start. You know when you have like 8 things to do and they're all equally important and it's just like ummm idk what to do so I'll blog. yea that's me right now.

Maybe I'll take a nap.






_______________
Dani--I really need to start shopping at kohls..if you can look cute than i can too!!
Best Skinny Little Bitch-- I looked up the training schedule and it looks like another one I found so I'm going to go for it...but first I need to be able to run 2miles non-stop. That's goal 1 which I'd like to accomplish in 10days. I have 4 months to train so I hope I'm not being overconfident because I am a complete novice.
Danae---atkins..got it. thanks love. I let you know if I find anything
Ariana--what's "Cough"? And I love that picture :). I didn't know fruit was included. I figured veggies but ooh yay! I love fruit!

3 comments:

  1. I worked four years in a bookstore. During the interview they asked to describe the last book I'd read and recommend it to a customer. Well, that was a history of early cinema and a brief biography of silent film stars. What struck me was not only that a significant number killed themselves, but how they actually did it, including self-poisoning by ant paste. Still not sure how this earned me a position, but I wish you the same luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh...I meant "couch" to 5k...I'm sorry ^^ haha. I hope one of those jobs works out for you! Working in a bookstore would be very enjoyable! I hear you with the bloated thing- I wish there was a pill we could take to make all the bloating go away really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find a new job soon! Keepin' my fingers crossed for you. Good job on your intake today. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete