Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Return

Cheers from England! That's right...who moved to England? This fucking chick. Hells yea. Well not hell...it's fucking freezing here but whatever. Anyway, I know...absent much right. Well my blog wasn't working and I just got so mad at it and then ha...I stumbled across my own blog while searching for some thinspo and I inspired myself what can I say.

So...new...well...grad school in the UK. Yea I know, ballin'. But I'm massively homesick, miss boy like crazy, miss my kitty cat to no end, have like zero friends, and I'm stressed out with the mass amounts of work I'm doing. So what do we do when we're stressed? No..not eat...we DON'T eat! Yay. I mean the way I figure it I wake up at 9 go to the library till 9pm and that's basically my life. And there's no food allowed in the library so yea. And I happen to be piss poor so I can't afford to eat crazy shit...unfortunately that does not go for drinking but how am I supposed to say no when everything is fucking local and straight off the tap!

So I'm at one of the top universities in the world and have like so much reading to do I can't even quantify it so what have I been spending most of my time doing?....bingo..watching tv on my laptop. Now I started with the Big Bang Theory.
(best show ever)
You guys know this show? You should. It's the best show ever. Also it stirs up my secret desire to be a physicist and my secret resentment and not changing majors when I had the option. But soon I finished BBT so I've moved onto The O.C.
Oh hells fucking yea Seth Cohen.. btw..you guys know that I'm like distantly related to Peter Gallagher aka Sandy Cohen..true story...I remember my mom saying while watching While You Were Sleeping "man he's hot...too bad we're related" yea..how could that not stick in my head. Anyway..so I know the chick who plays Marissa is like massively fat now but in the show those two chicks are banging. Let's bask in their thinness....





That was nice. So yesterday I got locked in the park. Oh yea. Locked in. Apparently they lock the gates at 6:30 and I was walking back from class and I get to the end and this chick is there and I'm like..are we locked in? and thank god she was there because like I didn't have my mobile on me..anyway you can't jump the fence because apparently british people really hate it when people jump fences cuz all the fences are topped with barbed wire or spikes and its like seriously? I thought the middle ages ended ages ago...although you wouldn't know it from this town cuz some of the buildings are mad old.

So....like always..I'm fat. But...that will change. So I did use that OxyElite Pro shit..and it worked..lost 10lbs..awesome. So i'm starting it again tomorrow and putting myself on a max 1000cal limit...I know it's high but I walk like a minimum of 4 miles a day in just commuting and I'm joining crew and I've started running again. Also anytime I'm bored I do crunches...because I'm a fat fuck and need too.

So basically coming back to this blog was an excuse to unload some thinspo..so BAM







1 comment:

  1. i love this. can't believe i just found it! love your blog, love the thinspo, definitely love the fire and the kick-assness. you actually might like reading mine. or not. your call.
    toodles, i mean, cheers.
    Krista

    ReplyDelete