Thursday, December 9, 2010

140

Saw Hamlet today from the London National Theatre. It was brilliant. I had some qualms about the King but over all it was breath taking. And the sarcasm and wit was played perfectly by Hamlet and Polonius.

Anyway. Today was pretty wonderful if not freezing. Got to spend most of it with the brilliant, intellectually sexy, and generally sexy professor so that was fun. God. Men. Real established intelligent men. How I want to do bad things with them. But I love the BF. He'll grow into his manliness. For now I love him just as he is.

So consumed today

Poptart......420
Gummy things....idk but there is no fat in them so I'm okay with this.
__________________
Total: 420+

And I'm exhausted. But no school tomorrow just mass amounts of work. Oh I cannot wait to sleep in. If I hear my alarm one more time I may break it.

No comments:

Post a Comment