Thursday, July 1, 2010

end of the day

So I didn't eat at work. Good for me. Hate working in a restaurant. Anyway got home and ate a whole bunch of strawberries...and I just couldn't resist (which is a lie I totally could resist. I choose to splurge and be fat and it is all my fault) I ate them with chocolate...not just chocolate but uhhhhh chocolate frosting. Bringing dinner to 411 calories. At least I'm under 1000. But tomorrow...tomorrow under 800. Hopefully. My boyfriend is coming over and we're bbqing together and going out to a movie. I'm sure I can just keep the eating to a minimum.

I wish I had gone away to college and lived in the dorms. I was looking back on all the times I've lived away from my parents and anorexia is sooo easy away from them. Art school, I lived off one 98 cal smoothie and 2 lollipops a day..so everyday was just over 300 cals. Then freshman year I'd eat 1 small chicken ceasar salad a day and do 2-a-days at the gym along with dance classes and martial arts lessons twice a week. I was beautiful. God I need to lose weight. Okay so I need to stop eating so I will distract myself with pictures. Real girl thinspo. Love it.







No comments:

Post a Comment